Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

SOUND FX Libraries by FREETOUSESOUNDS

DARK Sounds

Administrator
Staff member
ftus-logo-new-v2.png

Marcel-in-Hong-Kong-Recording-1536x1024.jpg

Thumbs Up From Dark Sounds​

I've been following this amazing couple for a few years now. Not only am I completely jealous of their lifestyle, but they produce (hands-down) dome of the best Foley audio samples around.

Having spoken with these guys a few times, I have to say their mission and ethos is absolutely spot on.. For the price, you can't go wrong.. They will even transfer the files straight to your Dropbox account for free.

About​

Royalty-Free Sound Effects! Free To Use Sounds have the largest sound library collection on Bandcamp! Download animation sounds, city sounds, foley sound effects, nature sounds, royalty-free music, train sounds, jungle and rainforest sounds, crowd sounds recorded all around the world!

Links​

+++ Freetousesounds.com
+++ Facebook
+++ YouTube
+++ Instagram
+++ Twitter

Portfolio​

It all began in 2017 in Siem Reap, Cambodia with an idea and a Zoom H1 recorder in hand, we set out to archive our very first sound recording. We weren’t sure what we would do with the audio track of “Cambodian Women Sifting Gravel at a Construction Site” but we figured someone would appreciate it.

Nearly three years, over 20 countries, and thousands of recordings later, we’re still out exploring and as excited capturing soundscapes as that first expedition in Cambodia!

+++ Free to use Shop

Now with state-of-the-art recording equipment, we’re able to provide much need high-quality affordable sound libraries here and on Bandcamp.

What We Do​

We travel full-time around the world recording sounds. Through our time as field recordist, we’ve collaborated with professional sound libraries like Soundly, Soundsnap, Epidemic Sound, A Sound Effect, and Zapsplat and companies like Zoom, LOM Label, and K-Tek.

Our Sounds Are For Everyone​

Over the years, our royalty-free recordings & sound effects have been used by novice sound artists to professional sound designers working in the film, music, and video game industry all over the world.

Our Sound Libraries

Just as our name implies our sounds are free for you to use however you like (just don’t sell them as is!) Check out our license agreement here.

Our best selling All-In-One Sound Library has provided thousands of tracks to so many individuals and companies. We also upload affordable libraries in our shop and Bandcamp account!

Podcats​

ttps://open.spotify.com/embed-podcast/show/0Y4CbiP7MziFl2cFr2wFGP

RedMoses

BEEP BEEP
Tenebris Membrum
I can definitely second this, the price tag is a no-brainer really.. I grabbed their collection before Christmas and the guy took my dropbox folder and dropped it in for me.. Amazing really so many gigs and cool of him as well.

But yeah, their story is cool.. I can't imagine that much freedom and all paid for by what they do, clever really.(y)(y)(y)

Comment