The IDM Production Bureau

Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

Retail therapy, what's on your shopping list any why?

Modern Music for Funerals

Administrator
Producer / Artist
I need some spending love as lockdown is driving me nuts?

What grabs your interest in the studio..

I was thinking of the Akai MPC X.

But I am also thinking of starting a hardware modular collection, but not sure what to go for, whats the kit list?

Also, I fancy something new in the Kontakt Library area or Reaktor.

RedMoses

BEEP BEEP
Tenebris Membrum
I was thinking about the MPC X also, it looks great and reviews are stunning.. I'll have to sell a kidney first but it's definitely on my list.

I've just started buy the Roland boutique gear and currently love the remake of the TB303.

Just purchased a couple of Korg Kaos Pads which are great fun also as I have them running in series with a Kaossilator Pro.

My main wish at the moment is a new RME Interface as I love the console you get with it.

Comment

ArtificialDisco

Tier 2 Established
Producer / Artist
Tenebris Membrum
I was thinking about the MPC X also, it looks great and reviews are stunning.. I'll have to sell a kidney first but it's definitely on my list.

I've just started buy the Roland boutique gear and currently love the remake of the TB303.

Just purchased a couple of Korg Kaos Pads which are great fun also as I have them running in series with a Kaossilator Pro.

My main wish at the moment is a new RME Interface as I love the console you get with it.

I'm waiting for the Roland SE-02 as we speak! :) Almost bought the JU-06A as well.

Comment

Mindspawn

Tier 3 Contributor
Producer / Artist
Current kit I've got my eye on is:

Millenia NSEQ-2
and
Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer

I've also been intrigued by the MPC-X, several of my producer friends have been raving about it. I don't do all that much production anymore, but when I do I really enjoy not doing it on a computer... Hence a lot of modular gear, etc., BUT having been "raised" on MPCs, grooveboxes and the like, I really like that kind of workflow. Maschine was close, but I find it a little too unstable for my tastes. Anyway, one of those MPC producer peeps was out here for a week at the end of February and he brought along his MPC-X.... I got to play around with it and yeah, if I didn't already have a couple big ticket items on my list I'd buy an MPC-X asap. Solid machine, easy to use, very stable throughout the entire week he was here working. Highly recommended.

Comment

Jazzyspoon

Tier 2 Established
Producer / Artist
Tenebris Membrum
I might pick up a pair of Elektron machines and a small rack for them. I like the digitakt and digitone pairing a lot. It will cost me a relative fortune, but they seem like they would be so much fun to play on and would slip into my current system pretty nicely.

Comment