The IDM Production Bureau

Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

Retail therapy, what's on your shopping list any why?

Modern Music for Funerals

Administrator
Producer / Artist
I need some spending love as lockdown is driving me nuts?

What grabs your interest in the studio..

I was thinking of the Akai MPC X.

But I am also thinking of starting a hardware modular collection, but not sure what to go for, whats the kit list?

Also, I fancy something new in the Kontakt Library area or Reaktor.

RedMoses

BEEP BEEP
Tenebris Membrum
I was thinking about the MPC X also, it looks great and reviews are stunning.. I'll have to sell a kidney first but it's definitely on my list.

I've just started buy the Roland boutique gear and currently love the remake of the TB303.

Just purchased a couple of Korg Kaos Pads which are great fun also as I have them running in series with a Kaossilator Pro.

My main wish at the moment is a new RME Interface as I love the console you get with it.

Comment

ArtificialDisco

Tier 2 Established
Producer / Artist
Tenebris Membrum
I was thinking about the MPC X also, it looks great and reviews are stunning.. I'll have to sell a kidney first but it's definitely on my list.

I've just started buy the Roland boutique gear and currently love the remake of the TB303.

Just purchased a couple of Korg Kaos Pads which are great fun also as I have them running in series with a Kaossilator Pro.

My main wish at the moment is a new RME Interface as I love the console you get with it.

I'm waiting for the Roland SE-02 as we speak! :) Almost bought the JU-06A as well.

Comment