The IDM Production Bureau

Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

Not ideal location but i just make do

Modern Music for Funerals

Administrator
Producer / Artist
Haven't had a desk for long as I've been in cupboards and on shelves so it's nice to have almost everything where I need it
If we get out of this lockdown bollox, I have a pair of HS80 monitors you can have for free if you want.. They have been sat under my other desk collecting dust for two years:)

Comment

bleepeater

Tier 3 Contributor
Producer / Artist
If we get out of this lockdown bollox, I have a pair of HS80 monitors you can have for free if you want.. They have been sat under my other desk collecting dust for two years:)
That's fucking awsum wow thanks man will definitely grab em off you dude sweet mate
👌

Comment

bleepeater

Tier 3 Contributor
Producer / Artist
Cool as bro buzzing did you check out those bits I posted about earlier very nifty tools only had a brief blast night but I'm pretty sure I'll be making use of them at some point extra ammunition like init
💪👂

Comment

RedMoses

BEEP BEEP
Tenebris Membrum
Haven't had a desk for long as I've been in cupboards and on shelves so it's nice to have almost everything where I need it
Hey man, I have just listened to your tracks.... You're making that type of quality music from your setup! That's awesome dude, goes to show it's about talent..

Comment