The IDM Production Bureau

Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

I’m looking for a coop partner.. Dark Ambient Producers?

Modern Music for Funerals

Administrator
Producer / Artist
I need something to give me a lift selfishly.. 😂😂😂
Anyone out there fancy swapping some stems etc. Let’s hook up, no rush, something to play with over a few months maybe?? Back and forth sort of thing..

Feeling like some dark ambient project, drone, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, industrial, glitch etc.

my tools of choice, Logic, Ableton, Bitwig, Reason..

Omnisphere, Zebra, diva, all of spitfire audio, Droner, Lunaris, Biosphere, endless Kontakt, etc..

Can run through Splice, GDrive, DropBox, whatever..

Mindspawn

Tier 3 Contributor
Producer / Artist
I would love a raincheck on that, @Atsuhiko ... My plate is very full presently, otherwise I'd jump at this now. I really dug your tracks and I'd enjoy shaping some sound environments with you at some point.

Comment

Modern Music for Funerals

Administrator
Producer / Artist
Hey, Happy New Year @Mindspawn! Been out of things for a little while, so get the busyness of life.. Absolutley though, I'll take you up on that when your good to go.

I'm not in a rush, to be honest, we can make something like playing long-distance chess..nice and slow!

Comment

DARK Sounds

Administrator
Staff member
I've actually just turned a bit of a corner, to be honest, it's been a slow year (2020) for turning stuff out my side, but actually getting back into it a little.. Added some new kit to the studio (software) and it's given me a new direction..

My trouble is that I have too many musical passions, and making something often threads off into something completely different, normal of course, but I mean genres :)

Having some real CPU issues at present though, started using Bitwig before Christmas, couldn't stomach Ableton any more.. Fell in love with it immediately, but their latest release has totally screwed with my CPU Load - there's always something right..

Just purchased FL Studio, always wanted to give it a go, then found out it doesn't support Mackie Extender, so my Faderport16 won't work. I guess that's the idea of a trial.. Duh! Anyhow, looks like Presouns have a fix so I'll try that.

But, yeah hopefully we can pull something together in the year mate.

Comment

holoton

Tier 2 Established
Producer / Artist
Tenebris Membrum
This sounds like fun man, I'd like to do this with you if you're up for it. Would edge towards the ambient-y side of things, for no reason other than that's what I'm in the mood for!

I've got a morphagene jam roughly a half an hour long that I think has some potential nuggets. I think it was just one sample but alot of sonic variety came out of the session. We could start with that? I'd be totally open to whatever you wanted in the exchange.

Comment