The IDM Production Bureau

Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

Hi all

Lethave Plank

Tier 2 Established
Producer / Artist
Tenebris Membrum
Hi everyone; I'm grateful to have been invited to this meeting place.

I'm an electronic musician, close to cosmic music, but I'm interested in almost all electronic music that does not use kick drum on the black notes.

I like all synthesizers, as long as they emit sound, especially FM. I admit that the nature of sound is my main inspiration. My last album was recorded almost exclusively with a single synthesizer (Waldorf Microwave XT). It was an interesting experience.

I'm looking forward to the group's musical suggestions.

Modern Music for Funerals

Administrator
Producer / Artist
That's interesting mate, whats the site?

I just purchased the Red Giant plugin set, so we shall see how that goes..

Got to be honest, I just purchased the new MacBook Pro 16, full spec, and I am not overly impressed by its power.. Thinging of a monster PC for pure post-production on video.

Video work was something I loved back in the day, and some really interesting stuff is starting to appear..

Comment

Lethave Plank

Tier 2 Established
Producer / Artist
Tenebris Membrum
That's interesting mate, whats the site?
Particle Stream by Yi-Wen Lin http://yiwenl.github.io/Sketches/

Video work was something I loved back in the day, and some really interesting stuff is starting to appear.
I never really wanted to be a video producer. What I really like is composing music. I wanted to compose soundtracks or collaborate with real video producers, but I haven't found anyone interested in collaborating. This discipline is laborious. Because of this, producers may prefer a musician to compose songs for their work. The opposite is hardly the case in the collaborative scene.

That's why I started editing my own videos. I hardly feel comfortable editing video. My choice is to avoid complicating my work. In fact I started creating stop motion sequences to avoid learning complicated video applications, like that:

Comment