The IDM Production Bureau

Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

Feed Ya Ears💪👂

DARK Sounds

Administrator
Staff member
Artist
I hear that mate.. I've been working on a track for about a month now and it's dragging me a bit.. Enough to carry on with though, normally I'd scrap and move on..

But it certainly is good to take a break once in a while..

What DAW you using atm?

Comment

bleepeater

Artist
I hear that mate.. I've been working on a track for about a month now and it's dragging me a bit.. Enough to carry on with though, normally I'd scrap and move on..

But it certainly is good to take a break once in a while..

What DAW you using atm?
Cubase I view daws as just a host now where as I used to think o I need a specific one I use reason lite sometimes as a plugin really like the reverb when I'm away from my main machine I like to use sunvox been getting some great stuff out of it concidering it's free love the modular aspects of it what about you dude

Comment

DARK Sounds

Administrator
Staff member
Artist
Yeah I agree about the DAW, only reason I ask is that I recently ditched Ableton for Bitwig and it gave me bounce back.. But ya know, if it has automation, can handle vst, low on CPU it will do..

Really keen to use LUNA as I run a couple of Apollo x products but it doesn't support VST unfortunately.. I defiantly out of love with UA products.

Comment

bleepeater

Artist
Yeah I agree about the DAW, only reason I ask is that I recently ditched Ableton for Bitwig and it gave me bounce back.. But ya know, if it has automation, can handle vst, low on CPU it will do..

Really keen to use LUNA as I run a couple of Apollo x products but it doesn't support VST unfortunately.. I defiantly out of love with UA products.
Ye if I had the money to get bitwig would definitely give it a go I know u can get the 8track version free but I guess I'm happy where I am my machine is pretty old now so I don't want to risk any instability doing the best I can with what I got so much gas for gear n shit it can become distracting keeping it simple and trying to stay focused concentrate mainly on my output
💪👂

Comment

DARK Sounds

Administrator
Staff member
Artist
Midlands mate.. tier 4 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I used to be a DJ back in the day, Plymouth and cities like that.. Miss those days.. Never clubbed in Cardiff though..

what do you think of the new themes?

Comment