The IDM Production Bureau

Welcome to The IDM Production Bureau

FEATURED ARTIST - Northumbria - Winter Solstice Mix

DARK Sounds

Administrator
Staff member
logonew-3-copy-1.png

Northumbria​

Another superb post by the DarK Ambient gods, Cryo Chamber.. Winter Solstice Mix by Northumbria, is an epic audio experience. One of my favourites this year!

Heading from Toronto, Northumbria consist of Jim Field and Dorian Williamson. Formed in 2011, Northumbria produce world-class soundscapes and dark ambient backdrops, the stuff that either gives you nightmares or takes on one hell of a ride!

+++ Northumbria on Cryo Chamber
+++ Northumbria Interview with Cryo Chamber

Cryo Chamber​

+++ Cryo Chamber
+++ Cryo Chamber Bandcamp
+++ Cryo Chamber Spotify

Cryo Chamber is a global Dark Ambient Record Label with it's home in Oregon, USA.

Run by Simon Heath of cult projects Atrium Carceri/Sabled Sun we focus on cinematic soundscapes of the highest quality. This due to the philosophy of sound design that our artists use.

Cryo Chamber's works are often featured in films, games and art installations and are described as dark soundtracks for creatives.

Jamie Alan

Tier 2 Established
Producer / Artist
Tenebris Membrum
Thanks for this.. I have to say Cryo Chamber are just amazing, nothing comes close.

As for Northumbria, I've never heard of them until now so thanks.

Comment

RedMoses

BEEP BEEP
Tenebris Membrum
View attachment 36

Northumbria​

Another superb post by the DarK Ambient gods, Cryo Chamber.. Winter Solstice Mix by Northumbria, is an epic audio experience. One of my favourites this year!

Heading from Toronto, Northumbria consist of Jim Field and Dorian Williamson. Formed in 2011, Northumbria produce world-class soundscapes and dark ambient backdrops, the stuff that either gives you nightmares or takes on one hell of a ride!

+++ Northumbria on Cryo Chamber
+++ Northumbria Interview with Cryo Chamber

Cryo Chamber​

+++ Cryo Chamber
+++ Cryo Chamber Bandcamp
+++ Cryo Chamber Spotify

Cryo Chamber is a global Dark Ambient Record Label with it's home in Oregon, USA.

Run by Simon Heath of cult projects Atrium Carceri/Sabled Sun we focus on cinematic soundscapes of the highest quality. This due to the philosophy of sound design that our artists use.

Cryo Chamber's works are often featured in films, games and art installations and are described as dark soundtracks for creatives.
That's a great artist right there. I read a review on Northumbria yesterday;)

Comment