Welcome to the IDM PB Community Forum. +++
It's taken a great deal of time and effort to design, build and host the IDM PB platform.. Long story short, a few of us got together and decided to build this community.
So this is our creation and we are handing it over to you and the rest of the community to build, expand and manage..
Of course, as a community forum, we need to set some ground rules, a social contract between us to keep the forum safe, legal, and friendly..
Who Is This For
The IDM PB forum has been created for all. Geared towards, lovers and producers of IDM and all of its sub-genres including, ambient, drum and bass, tech, wave, house, glitch, and everything else in between. The forum is free to use and there are no plans to build or provide a paid-for service in the future.
All that is left to do, is read the rules, accept them and sign up..
IDM PB Forum Rules
The Social Contract
- We are all entitled to have our opinions, that doesn't make them a fact, either way,we agree to respect others and challenge each other in a non-destructive way.
- We agree to ensure our information is accurate and not bullshit.
- We agree to help each other, answer questions if we know the answer, and not slate people who ask, we accept, all of us have a different level of experience and that makes us unique.
- We agree to self-regulate, keep calm, think about our posts, and monitor each other respectfully. We agree to not discriminate against any person or persons.
- We agree not to share or post hate-speech.
- We agree that bullying is bullshit and doesn't belong here or anywhere else.
- We agree that trolling is not allowed and looked upon as bullying.
The Legal Contract
- We agree that copyright law is imperative to our industry and breaching any of these laws on this site is an immediate ban.
Usage Conduct Contract
- We agree not to spam in any capacity. We agree not to scam in any capacity.
- We agree not to share any private information (such as DOXING). We agree not to share nudity or sexual content, there are millions of sites for that.
- We agree not to impersonate others, we are what we are, and that's cool enough.
That's it for the rule book, we just ask you to keep it relevant, keep it safe, be mindful of others, and play nice. By creating an IDM PB account, you agree to understand and follow the rules. Administrators and moderators have the right to warn, block, remove accounts for any infringement of these rules.
IDM PB - Dark Sounds Atsuhiko